A METAR Viewer from within the simulator. Ideal and essential to not lose the immersion when flying in VR or to fly on a monitor with everything integrated into the cockpit.
Now with new options:
- To be able to scroll the information on the airport screen with the mouse wheel, you can adjust the size of the window so that you can see the complete yellow and green squares, the content of those squares when it is very long, you can move it with the mouse wheel.
- Activate and deactivate with one click the STD at 1013 mb - 29.92 inHg
- Quickly display the METAR of the airport closest to the current position
- Large buttons to comfortably type the ICAO of the airport and manage everything from Virtual Reality.
- UTC clock.
- New window control with mouse wheel to scroll through content.
- Now it is allowed to search ICAOs of less than 4 characters. Spaces can be inserted at any position in the name.
You just have to unzip the .zip in the Flight Simulator Community folder, just like all plugins.
When you start the flight you will see a new option in the options panel, with a cloud raining. Click on it and METAR VIEWER will open. If it opens with a reduced size, resize the window with the mouse and it will save the position and the size for the next times you use it.
YOU NEED TO SUBSCRIBE ANY PLAN TO DOWNLOAD THIS FILE
NECESITA SUBSCRIBIR ALGÚN PLAN PARA DESCARGAR ESTE ARCHIVO