All panels have been tested with Sim Update 10!
Please, download new versions from this web.
Last updates: 20/09/2022
Support the development by subscribing today!
It is necessary to have an active subscription to be able to download the updates.
Newly created server.
Do you want to be one of the first users?
The most famous and powerful utility for flight simulators now integrated into your cockpit.
Using Little Navmap webserver with this new and optimized ingamepanel for Flight Simulator you will can follow your flight like from the main app, with all options:
- Background color fixed. Now minimized mode works ok.
- New font for better readability.
- Now with mouse wheel control and map movements by clicking on it.
- Any window size. You can resize the map as you like.
- OSM and basemap from Little Navmap with your favourite theme.
- Layers of airspaces, with all airports and airfields in the world, all controlled spaces, all VORs and all NDBs.
- Aircraft data and progress. All datas are updated every fraction of second.
- Airports data with METAR, frequencies, runways, services...
- Airplane movement and panel data update rate more adjusted for smoother map.
- Internal performance improvements for greater compatibility with Flight Simulator.
- Font size larger to better legibility into VR
- Resize events better
- Fully resizable window in any mode: window, full screen and VR
- The size of the buttons and the map are proportionally adapted, keeping the size of the map text always fixed.
- Now it is allowed to search any ICAO of less than 4 characters. Spaces can be inserted at any position in the name.
- v1.8 fastest ever!
New faster version and with resize events better
All options have been adapted for an optimal virtual reality experience
A map to see IVAO traffic from within the simulator. Ideal and essential to not lose the immersion when flying in VR or to fly on a monitor with everything integrated into the cockpit..
Now you can sintonize your radio from the map clicking over the ATC frequency.
Distance to ATC and distance to other pilots.
You just have to unzip the .zip in the Flight Simulator Community folder, just like all plugins.
When you start the flight you will see a new option in the options panel, with the IVAO logo. Click on it and the map will open.
Background color fixed. Now minimized mode works ok.
Page 1 of 11
- New Discord Server!
- Website Index
- Little Navmap with Google Maps
- Custom name plates - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 v1.1.0
- Sim Update 10 compatible!
- Ingamepanel NAVMAP for Flight Simulator v2.0.1
- Ingamepanel CANVAS for Flight Simulator v2.0.0
- Ingamepanel PDF VIEWER for Flight Simulator v2.0.0
- Ingamepanel Descent Calculator for Flight Simulator v1.3.0
- Ingamepanel Navigraph for Flight Simulator v1.3