All panels have been updated to be Sim Update 8 compatible.
Please, check new versions from this web.
It is necessary to have an active subscription to be able to download the updates.
New library faster!
If you would like to be able to take notes when the ATC gives you instructions, this panel will help you.
It is a semi-transparent blank canvas where you can draw freehand, to write, take notes, write down whatever is necessary, etc.
You can choose from multiple colors, various line weights, and you can also undo and redo it in case you mess up.
Very easy to use and very powerful at the same time.
Some line weights
All options have been adapted for an optimal virtual reality experience
SU8 compatible 100%
If you think the default VFR map is too simple, this is your AddOn.
A map to view OpenStreetMap from within the simulator. Ideal and essential to not lose the immersion when flying in RV or to fly on a monitor with everything integrated into the cockpit.
Now with new options:
- New interface, easier!!!
- Zoom control - Oculus touch compatible
- OSM and basemap from OpenStreetMap contributors
- Layer of airspaces, with all airports and airfields in the world, all controlled spaces, all VORs and all NDBs. Thanks to openAIP Data (CC-BY-NC-SA)
- New aerial photo basemap. Thanks to Arcgisonline.com (Esri, i-cubed, USDA, USGS, AEX, GeoEye, Getmapping, Aerogrid, IGN, IGP, UPR-EGP, and the GIS User Community)
- Perfect aerial and airspace layer combination. 100% recommended.
- Meteorological radar layer, with exact rain indicator at all times. Thanks to RainViewer.com
- New terrain layer with hill shading. Thanks to wmflabs.org
- You can watch the last hours in motion to see the direction of the clouds.
- Airplane movement and panel data update rate more adjusted for smoother map.
- Internal performance improvements for greater compatibility with Flight Simulator.
- Font size larger to better legibility into VR
- Since v1.7, the map includes all NDB, VOR and notification points of Spain for a comfortable VFR flight too. The NDB & VOR frequencies and the name of the notification points will be displayed when you mouse over them.
- New startup/init process, more optimized.
- New international OpenStreetMap server, faster and better ping.
- New terrain layer and terrain base map.
- New labels for photo base and terrain base maps.
HOW TO INSTALL
You just have to unzip the .zip in the Community folder of Flight Simulator, like all Add-ons.
When you start the flight you will see a new option in the options panel. Click on it and the map will open.
Tested with Microsoft Flight Simulator SU8 Beta.
You will find everything you need to connect with ATC in this panel. You won't need Webeye page to read ATIS and to know if there are ATCs!
All necessary data to fly with IVAO in this panel.
You can read frequencies and ATIS reports with the same utility, without exit from the simulator.
HPA & inHg compatible.
You can set the COM1 or COM2 from this addon to your radio with a click. Set NAVICOM or the ATC Frequency with a single click.
VR compatible and very useful if you don't want leave the immersion!
It's so easy that you won't need read any tutorial.
Page 1 of 10
- Custom name plates - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- Sim Update 8 compatible!
- Ingamepanel NAVMAP for Flight Simulator v1.6
- Ingamepanel CANVAS for Flight Simulator v1.3
- Ingamepanel PDF VIEWER for Flight Simulator v1.5.0
- Ingamepanel Descent Calculator for Flight Simulator v1.2
- Ingamepanel Navigraph for Flight Simulator v1.2
- How use FLC with Garmin G1000
- Most Stunning Destinations in Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Microsoft Flight Simulator keyboard controls