All panels have been updated to be Sim Update 7 compatible.
Please, check new versions from this web.
It is necessary to have an active subscription to be able to download the updates.
Visual and very easy!
Press checkboxes to take data from the aircraft in realtime. You just need to fill the rest of fields to calculate the solution!
Before METAR-VIEWER now AIRPORT INFO.
Airport Info Viewer from within the simulator. Ideal and essential to not lose the immersion when flying in VR or to fly on a monitor with everything integrated into the cockpit.
Now with new options:
- To be able to scroll the information on the airport screen with the mouse wheel, you can adjust the size of the window so that you can see the complete yellow and green squares, the content of those squares when it is very long, you can move it with the mouse wheel.
- Activate and deactivate with one click the STD at 1013 mb - 29.92 inHg
- Quickly display the METAR of the airport closest to the current position
- Large buttons to comfortably type the ICAO of the airport and manage everything from Virtual Reality.
- UTC clock.
- New window control with mouse wheel to scroll through content.
- Now it is allowed to search ICAOs of less than 4 characters. Spaces can be inserted at any position in the name.
You just have to unzip the .zip in the Flight Simulator Community folder, just like all plugins.
When you start the flight you will see a new option in the options panel, with a cloud raining. Click on it and AIRPORT INFO will open. If it opens with a reduced size, resize the window with the mouse and it will save the position and the size for the next times you use it.
WHAT IS OCULUS VR PANEL
With this addon you will be able to configure all the parameters of your Oculus VR glasses without having to take them off.
You can modify the SuperSampling to improve sharpness, modify the ASW to fly without flickering or cuts, increase the priority of the processes and ultimately adapt your VR settings to achieve the best experience and immersion.
Some of the options if they apply with VR activated need to be deactivated and activated again.
For example, if we are flying in VR and we want to modify the SuperSampling, it will be necessary to press Ctrl + Tab (or the key associated with activating / deactivating VR) to reactivate VR and for the new parameters to take effect.
New with this version:
- More space for the panel. Better visibility.
- Better resizing of the window.
- You can move the content with the mouse wheel.
Page 1 of 10