SU7 compatible 100%
If you think the default VFR map is too simple, this is your AddOn.
A map to view OpenStreetMap from within the simulator. Ideal and essential to not lose the immersion when flying in RV or to fly on a monitor with everything integrated into the cockpit.
Now with new options:
- Zoom control - Oculus touch compatible
- OSM and basemap from OpenStreetMap contributors
- Layer of airspaces, with all airports and airfields in the world, all controlled spaces, all VORs and all NDBs. Thanks to openAIP Data (CC-BY-NC-SA)
- New aerial photo basemap. Thanks to Arcgisonline.com (Esri, i-cubed, USDA, USGS, AEX, GeoEye, Getmapping, Aerogrid, IGN, IGP, UPR-EGP, and the GIS User Community)
- Perfect aerial and airspace layer combination. 100% recommended.
- Meteorological radar layer, with exact rain indicator at all times. Thanks to RainViewer.com
- New terrain layer with hill shading. Thanks to wmflabs.org
- You can watch the last hours in motion to see the direction of the clouds.
- Airplane movement and panel data update rate more adjusted for smoother map.
- Internal performance improvements for greater compatibility with Flight Simulator.
- Font size larger to better legibility into VR
- Since v1.7, the map includes all NDB, VOR and notification points of Spain for a comfortable VFR flight too. The NDB & VOR frequencies and the name of the notification points will be displayed when you mouse over them.
- New startup/init process, more optimized.
- New international OpenStreetMap server, faster and better ping.
HOW TO INSTALL
You just have to unzip the .zip in the Community folder of Flight Simulator, like all Add-ons.
When you start the flight you will see a new option in the options panel. Click on it and the map will open.
Very occasionally the map is opened with a reduced size or the map looks incomplete, resize the window with the mouse and move the window to the desired position and the map will appear correctly.
If you can't see the panel, disable and enable again into options wheel setting.
Since the v1.8 it's corrected but it's possible in very specific systems.
YOU NEED TO SUBSCRIBE ANY PLAN TO DOWNLOAD THIS FILE