The most famous and powerful utility for flight simulators now integrated into your cockpit.
Using Little Navmap webserver with this new and optimized ingamepanel for Flight Simulator you will can follow your flight like from the main app, with all options:
- Now with mouse wheel control and map movements by clicking on it.
- Any window size. You can resize the map as you like.
- OSM and basemap from Little Navmap with your favourite theme.
- Layers of airspaces, with all airports and airfields in the world, all controlled spaces, all VORs and all NDBs.
- Aircraft data and progress. All datas are updated every fraction of second.
- Airports data with METAR, frequencies, runways, services...
- Airplane movement and panel data update rate more adjusted for smoother map.
- Internal performance improvements for greater compatibility with Flight Simulator.
- Font size larger to better legibility into VR
- Resize events better
- Fully resizable window in any mode: window, full screen and VR
- The size of the buttons and the map are proportionally adapted, keeping the size of the map text always fixed.
- Now it is allowed to search any ICAO of less than 4 characters. Spaces can be inserted at any position in the name.
- v1.7 fastest ever!
New faster version and with resize events better
All options have been adapted for an optimal virtual reality experience
HOW TO INSTALL
1) Unzip the folder fs-base-ingamepanels-navmap in the Community folder of Flight Simulator.
2) Unzip the folder web into your Little Navmap folder overwritting your older web folder.
3) Open Little Navmap and run the webserver.
Remember open Little Navmap before starting Flight Simulator
When you start the flight you will see a new option NAVMAP in the options panel. Click on it and the map will open.
Please read the pdf into the zip file.
YOU NEED TO SUBSCRIBE ANY PLAN TO DOWNLOAD THIS FILE